I have worked in the Health & Fitness Industry since switching career paths back in 2001. I love what I do & know I can make a real difference with people ready to change as i did in my own life. My approach is always being refined with constant education & study from the best in the business to offer the latest & greatest information to assist in whatever your individual goal might be.
- Live Fit offers a complete Movement & Holistic Lifestyle Coaching approach that includes easily intergratored options to suit any busy individual, lifestyle & movement choices that we also live by ourselves to achieve optimal health & fitness, Using the 6 Key Foundations of Health principles as a base to have long lasting results.
- Every new client starts with an assessment to take a close look at Clients goal list, posture, core function, muscle length tension relationships, breathing mechanics, spine stability, movement patterns & current physiological load (internal stress through an indepth questionnaire). So as you can see each clients needs & training protocols would be very much there own.
- From the information gathered from the assessment the client is given a start program which includes anything from energy building exercises (if needed), nutrition & lifestyle suggestions, stretch & corrective strengthening exercises to balance out all the things listed above preparing the client for the injury free training ahead.
- All sessions are structured specifically to the clients needs & wants; all sessions are periodised accordingly & clients are constantly being re-challenged week in week out with plenty of variety.
- Health & Fitness professional since 2001
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Education
- Health retreats & relaxation techniques
- Marathon & Adventure Race Competitor
- Posture, flexibility imbalances & Core function correction
- Corrective exercise specialist
- 2011 Pre & Post Natal Guidelines
- Strength & Conditioning
- Boxing & Kick Boxing
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Mentorship @ Origin Of Energy.
- Trainer of Trainers & small workshops
- Health & Fitness Certificate 4 Master Trainer
- Boxing Coach
- A.G.S.H.S.S Level 3 Integrated Corrective & Stability Exercise Program
- FMA Mechanics Of Lifting
- Total Gym Gravity PT Instructor
- Senior First Aid
Chek Institute Qualifications
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3
- Practitioner Level 2
- Scientific Core Conditioning
- Scientific Back
- Scientific Shoulder
- A Scientific Approach to Golf conditioning
- Program & advanced program design
- Dynamic mediciine ball training
- Advanced Swiss ball training for rehabilitation
- Equal but not the same (training females)
- What is a Chek Practitioner?