More Guilt Free Treats
Home Made Cherry Ripes without all the crap.
150g RAW Almonds (best soaked 1st)
70g RAW Pecans (best soaked 1st)
75g of RAW Cacao powder
175g fresh cherries (weighed with stones)
2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil (could use butter)
A good pinch of Celtic sea salt
40g shredded coconut
Put the nuts in a blender with the salt and blended until most of the big pieces had ground down.
Set the nuts aside and then removed the stones from the cherries and dates.
Seared and marinated beef is served atop a crisp lettuce & cucumber bed in
this salad bursting with fresh Thai flavours.
* I red onion chopped
* 2 cups of green beans chopped in half
* ¾ fresh lemon grass cut into 1cm pieces
* 30g fresh coriander chopped
* Red chilli’s to taste
* 125g fresh mint leaves chopped
* 150 ml of fresh lime juice
* 40ml of Organic fish sauce
* 400g (Cut into thin strips) steak fillet
* 300g of fresh baby spinach leaves or any lettuce preferred