this salad bursting with fresh Thai flavours.
* I red onion chopped
* 2 cups of green beans chopped in half
* ¾ fresh lemon grass cut into 1cm pieces
* 30g fresh coriander chopped
* Red chilli’s to taste
* 125g fresh mint leaves chopped
* 150 ml of fresh lime juice
* 40ml of Organic fish sauce
* 400g (Cut into thin strips) steak fillet
* 300g of fresh baby spinach leaves or any lettuce preferred
* ½ a continental cucumber grated fine
* 200g cherry tomatoes chopped in half
In a large bowl stir together all ingredients except the meat, baby spinach & green beans, adjust to your own taste..
Lay the baby spinach out on the plates…
Cook the steak on a preheated grill for approximately 4-6 mins on each side until it is cooked medium/rare.
Lightly cook beans keeping a crispy texture.
Evenly serve the ingredients from the bowl over the baby spinach then place the meat on
Garnish with more fresh chilli, coriander or cashews
I ALSO HAVE A “FREE GUIDE TO FAT LOSS” THAT CAN BE DOWNLOADED ON THE HOME PAGE
IF YOU FOUND THIS BLOG HELPFUL IN ANYWAY PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS
KEEP MOVING & HAVING FUN!